Feminists believe that power is to rule over all others. This is how they view men in the form of the ~patriarchy~ and they exhibit those behaviours and have actually oppressive laws made in response with the excuse of “centuries of oppression” as reparations.
And yet still fail to recognize that no “oppressed” group/minority in history has ever actually gotten real renumeration for past ills. They’re a revenge movement more than a social good at this point.
And their leadership is making money off that fact wit books lectures, videos ect.
And the depressing thing is, they are completely wrong. And they don’t even want to consider the possibility that women were not loathed and despised and treated like the lowest of contemptible scum, worse than slaves. They want to believe it. They revel in it. It’s really quite sick.
benedict cumberbatch is
- a transphobe
- his family owned slaves
- basically just a really bad fucking person
literally the only thing he has going for him is his “classy” british accent and that hes a star on a mediocre queerbaiting detective show why does he have fans
source for those please???
1) I fail to see where in this article he is being transphobic.
2) The article says that he sadly relied on a few stereotypes about people with autism, suggesting he didn’t completely understand what he was talking about. He in no way directly attacks people with autism. He said it was, “very, very humbling and amazing and very upsetting, but very, very extraordinary as well, and inspiring.” It may be interpreted as patronizing, but I wouldn’t say that is enough to justify him as being Ableist.
3) Members of his family owned slaves in previous generations. Is it really fair to hold him responsible for that and attack him for it? Even the article used says, “Today, Cumberbatch, 37, is rightly horrified by his family’s dark history.”
4) Some of these were wrong of him to say, but a lot of these have been taken out of context and manipulated to suit the purpose of the post.
5) The fact that you think someone is ugly is not a reason to hate them, nor should it be something you should use to insult someone by.
I usually scroll past these but this one made me sad. I’m not a die-hard fan who will defend this man to the ends of the earth, but there is more than one side to everything and this all seems quite harsh and unfair.